Powered By Blogger

LEMME HEAR SUM

Send me your sounds

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Forgotten

It's like I got less than seconds to catch my breath N
finish the fight to accept my blessin'
eff the questions got no recollection
hope I'm headed in correct directions
bill collectors sweatin'
yet to have met ends.
rich in respect of what left of my friends.
the rest I check them careful not to get swept
in to collective perceptions
wearin' my best grin to supression again
facin a dead end
Lord what a catch, coulda fallen to my death;
last time I leaped on this limb.
thanks 4 ur connections, my Kin,
ur wisdom, the rhythm n records that blend,
lessons from reppin' wit Sin.
Lived the life of an emcee
till the last beat of his metronome.
fam glad he never left it alone,
as the westside paid respects in poems.
Let it be known, that when I dead n gone
bury me a Deejay,
wit my headphones on my headstone....
                                   -Spit Specialist from CMG SYNERGY VOL.1

No comments:

Post a Comment